- The effective use of influencers in your Facebook posts can really accelerate your business.
- If you can’t afford to hire already famous influencers, you can create your own.
- A good rule of thumb is to always aim for free when creating a buzz around your products or services.
- Give your ambassadors titles such as “Ambassador” “Advocate” “VIP” “Special Guest” “Contributor” “Alumni” or anything else you can think of.
Who Will View Your Facebook Posts?
- 1% are the super content creators
- 9% are the super sharers
- 90% are the silent scrollers
Best times to post on Facebook
- 6:00 – 8:00 AM
- 6:00 – 8:00 PM
- Facebook groups are the number one way to get millions of people involved in your social media.
- Facebook groups post and interact.
- When setting up a Facebook Group you can post rules and interaction.
Elaine Allan, BA, MBA
Technology & Business Blogger
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada